martes, 20 de enero de 2015

Who have decided that we have to be heterosexuals? None can tell us who we must be because the power is in ourselves. Maybe politicians are to blame... It is too difficult to change the mentality of quite a few centuries, when the church had the control.
I would prefer diversity, due to the fact I love humans, not sex. For this reason, I am bisexual. Also, experiences give us happiness; neither parents nor friends. Furthermore, I cannot stand the role of women in society. I mean, there is a kind of women who is submitted to the men. From my point of view, if you are a man, you will connect more with a man and, after this relationship, you could have another with a woman. Actually, we should include two partners, not only just one. Physically your body has reactions and you must know all the possibilities. Why are there so many men in their forties who are bisexual nowadays? It is simple: the taboo about to be or not to be heterosexual.
However, what is the point of having sex with someone of the same genre? Is it wrong? Absolutely not, if you like yourself as a person, you will be happy since he/she has the same body. Then, I do not understand why there are many homophobic people! That is tremendously hard for me as I respect everyone and I want that they respect me. I hope teenagers will help to fight this world of heterosexuals.
Finally, we are completely free and we have to listen to what we desire. One day you can get up being hetero, but perhaps you will meet an interesting person who is like you. There is no problem whether you want to discover other possibilities, it depends on you!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario